Philodendron Curly Fingers (Selloum) is native to South America. A fast growing cousin to the monstera, these plants grow in huge clumps along the ground or up tall trees in the wild. Known for their spindly leaves, they love hot, humid environments and thrive in high light.
Our 3-4' tall curly fingers plant has been grown by a South Florida company that has been in service of the ornamental houseplant industry since 1961. Known for their customer service and excellent selection, the company strives to exceed expectations and over-deliver on their promises. We imbue these same values into our hard work and pass this commitment and positivity on to you!
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- 10" nursery pot with drainage holes or planter of your choice. Recommend transplanting after 1-2 years into a vessel 1-2 inches larger using regular potting mix
- Clean leaves with damp paper towel every 1-2 weeks to aid photosynthesis and stimulate growth. Check leaves and stalks for pests while cleaning
- If pests are found, remove with damp paper towel and use a mild organic pesticide in a spray bottle to coat the affected areas
- Toxic to pets, contact veterinarian immediately if ingested
- Water thoroughly once every 7 days and allow excess water to run out the drainage holes in the nursery pot or whichever vessel you transplant into. If your pot has no drainage holes, we will add clay drainage balls to the bottom of the pot, however avoid overwatering
- High indirect light, avoid windows as they amplify the sun's intensity and create heat that may damage plant
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
This item ships free.
All items are shipped from Florida on Mondays or Tuesdays to allow for maximum continuous transit time while avoiding time spent sitting in warehouses, trucks, or other distribution points over the weekend. Depending on your location and the weather conditions across the country, we may be forced to hold on shipping until conditions improve as we have had items freeze while sitting in Chicago for four days and get delayed due to heavy holiday volume (Mother's Day, Christmas, etc.). We will make every attempt to ship your item promptly on the very next Monday or Tuesday given that there are no anomalies in shipping conditions.
Items received in a damaged condition will be refunded immediately as we investigate the cause of the issue with the shipper. Returns will not be accepted, please dispose of any unusable items after they have been refunded.